Make your reservation today by filling out our application HERE.
A Countryside Quiet, with Easy Access to the City
Our business is family-owned and run, and we have been in the area for 35 years! We pride ourselves on being a clean, quiet park that’s reasonably priced and minutes away from Azle and all the local restaurants and businesses you’d ever need!
We keep our park in tip-top shape:
- newly constructed and sites are regularly maintained
- city water/sewer, so no septic issues around here!
- shady and sunny spots
- the nicest common building in the area, with clean bathrooms and coin-operated washers and dryers!
Our guests are respectful and quiet, and our park is peaceful:
- 85% of our friendly neighbors are permanent/long term
- natural country surroundings, including a pond
- mandatory quiet hours and background checks for every guest (short term AND long term)
- common building patrolled by cameras
- local manager physically available 24 hours/day!
Our prices are reasonable with included amenities:
- nightly: $40, weekly: $200, monthly: $375 + electricity or $450 all bills paid
- free Wifi everywhere on the park
- common building has microwave, seating area, and a large, shaded, east-facing front porch
- market rates and flexible pricing options for long-term stays
- regular community events like snow-cone stands, cookouts, and coffee/donuts in the common building
- plans in the works for a new pavilion for events!
Azle is only 3 minutes away, with lots of local businesses to visit and enjoy:
- local cafes and diners
- snow cone stand
- several local propane dealers with low prices
- El Paseo: Tex-Mex at its finest
- Central Park: public park with totally shaded play structure
- Walmart (carries RV parts, too!), Albertsons, and fast food restaurants all off of one street
- if you’d like to go a little further, we’re still only minutes outside of Fort Worth, TX!
Take a look at our photos to see more!
Our residents tell us that they appreciate how well-run and clean we keep our facilities, and they love how personally invested we are in their happiness during their stay.
Our park is the perfect place for a quiet, relaxing stay. Whether it’s for just a few nights (rodeo and stock show, anyone?) or a few years, we hope you’ll stay with us!
What Our Residents & Customers Have To Say: